Monday, October 27, 2008
What do you want to be for Halloween?
When I've asked #3 what he wanted to be for Halloween this year I've gotten a different answer every time. First it was Mickey Mouse. Then a Cowboy. Then Mickey Mouse as a Cowboy. Then he wanted to be a Power Ranger, he really wanted the helmet. We got in the car tonight to go and find him something, tried to talk him into being a Pirate! A Pirate sounded cool to him, he could wear a patch over his eye and say AR! We set off to the mall where we found NOTHING! No pirate, no power ranger, no cowboy! As we walked toward Target Grammie asked him about being a baseball player...what a fantastic idea but would he go for it...what do you think?
It was a fight to get him to take it off tonight! He loves it! Can't wait until Friday when it's all put together with the eye black and the shoes and the mitt! He is going to be so stinkin' cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! What a great idea! He looks so cute. Please take plenty of pictures of them on Halloween. I think this may be the first year I don't go trick or treating with you guys. :-(
very cute...just to let you know i have already put the halloween pics up on our blog!!!! surprised??? better be, it may not happen this quick again. love to you, your texas gal friend.
Post a Comment