He's Back! He's Back! It finally is here! Bonnie the Shelf Elf has come back to observe the Sprouts for another Christmas season. This year Bonnie is trying to get the Sprouts to work together as a family and get along, he has written a note to the kids...here is what it says:
Dear Children,
By now you are aware that it is Christmas time again. As I have done before, this year I shall be spending some time observing you, watching your every mom and reporting back to my Master - you know him as Santa Clause.
Your parents have tried very hard to teach you the importance of being nice...and not naughty. I am here to check on your progress on being nice to one another, your parents and to the rest of your family. I will fly back to the North Pole each night to report to Santa, who hopes to put you on the NICE list this year again, and then I will return to perch in a different spot each morning.
Santa says that he will visit this year no matter what but it is up to you on what he brings - Pokemon and La La Loopsy...or just socks and underwear!
Sleep Well. I will be watching!
Merry Christmas!
Love and Snowflakes,
Bonnie
P.S. Each day I will give you instructions on something that you are to to as a family for the day. Today I want you to put up your Christmas Tree. If you don't do what I tell you to Santa will not be happy! You have been warned.
Oh and...
What did the gingerbread man put on his bed?
A Cookie Sheet! HA HA HA HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment