Recently my Mom and I participated in the Sizzlin' Summer Paper Chase! 20 Scrapbooking stores participated from Northern California. You purchase a passport ($5) which you get stamped at each store and you could also purchase a tote bag ($12). If you had the passport you got a 15% discount and if you added the tote bag you got an extra 5%! We spent a few days, at my husbands dismay (sorry Honey), hopping from store to store, shopping and getting new ideas. Each store designed a 6x6 page layout that was given to each of the Shop Hoppers. Now I have an entire album that is ready for summer time pictures. Interested in what the layouts look like...here you go! Enjoy!Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Sizzlin' Summer Paper Chase
Recently my Mom and I participated in the Sizzlin' Summer Paper Chase! 20 Scrapbooking stores participated from Northern California. You purchase a passport ($5) which you get stamped at each store and you could also purchase a tote bag ($12). If you had the passport you got a 15% discount and if you added the tote bag you got an extra 5%! We spent a few days, at my husbands dismay (sorry Honey), hopping from store to store, shopping and getting new ideas. Each store designed a 6x6 page layout that was given to each of the Shop Hoppers. Now I have an entire album that is ready for summer time pictures. Interested in what the layouts look like...here you go! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I only made it to 3 stores, although last year I made it to them all. Hope you guys win some of the prizes!
Post a Comment