Sunday, November 2, 2008
Disney Scrapaganza!
Yesterday my Mom and I spent the entire day cropping at our local scrapbook store with a fantastic group of ladies. It was a Disney themed crop, totally fun! We played games and laughed and chatted and laughed some more! At the beginning of the day we were given a necklace and we were told not to say Mickey or Mouse or we would have to give up our necklace to whoever caught us saying it. The person at the end of the day with the most necklaces won. It was tough to do since most of us were working on Disney layouts or talking about Disneyland! We also had a contest where we were each given a giant M and had to decorate it in some creative way. Here are pictures of them all...can you guess which one was mine?









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Kimmie,
Is it the say it loud one...I don't know, they all look so cute, what a great job you all did.
All I can say is cute....do you think Katina did a good job on the crop or what? Give me your thoughts.
I think its the 6th M. maybe? they all look great!!!
#8?? I'm guessing based on other layouts I've seen you make and because I think the 4 balloons Mickey is holding are one for each of your 4 adorable kids, though it's hard to see the two faces that are there ...
So mine was #5. The say it loud, say it proud one...instead of a page I made a wall hanging! :)
My mom's is #8. She actually won the vote for everyones favorite M. :)
I knew that one was yours...
Post a Comment